It is efficacious to strengthen your sales and marketing team when keeping your business profitable. When your goal is to keep your immune system in tip top shape whenever there are potential threats like viruses and bacteria in the midst we strengthen the immune system by combating inflammation.
Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D are the drivers, modulating the critical factors that make the immune system strong enough to combat viruses, bacteria, and other invaders. Without supplementation, it’s like running a business without utilizing your sales and marketing team to drive business to you. That would be a disaster and your business would not thrive for very long. Maybe you have a website, a presence on social media platforms, but without a solid sales and marketing team, your business will not hold up during stressful periods. You may say ” I don’t believe in supplements”, which is a general statement. Not All supplements work, and not all supplements do much to help with everything. But staying open minded is key when it comes to your health. Just as careful research, planning and strategy is essential for business, the same key elements are needed for optimum health.
Vitamin C is the leader of the pack. There are at least 7 proven benefits of taking Vitamin C in supplement form if you are not eating foods that are an abundant source of Vitamin C.
1) It is a potent antioxidant that boosts the immune system by scavenging free radicals which accumulate and cause oxidative stress which is a leading cause of chronic illness.. Vitamin C helps your body’s defense combat these stressors.
2) While Vitamin C is busy doing the above it also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory a viable alternative to using NSAIDS.
3) Vitamin C helps to lower the risk of developing heart disease by helping to keep blood pressure down, also by lowering LDL and triglycerides.
4) Reduces uric acid levels in blood and urine which can protect against gout attacks.
5) Vitamin C also improves the absorption of iron in the blood.
6) By doing all of the above, Vitamin C is an excellent anti-viral and lastly
7) Vitamin C can guard against dementia, and brain diseases, etc. and is essential for collagen production.
Dietary sources of vitamin C will have many of the same benefits, but during stress, or when the body is affected by viruses, or bacteria, vitamin C goes in short supply and the need for supplementation is increased.
Vitamin D . The second important player in the trifecta. The most vital role that Vitamin D plays is regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorous and facilitating normal immune function. Vitamin D is also needed to keep bones, teeth, and muscles healthy. The correct dosage of Vitamin D can prevent several diseases from taking hold of the body.
Zinc is the third most important supplement not to be overlooked. Zinc boosts immunity by attacking infected cells and improves metabolic function and effectively reduces inflammation throughout the body. Zinc also plays a critical role in wound healing.
This is a winning trifecta that you can count on.